Welcome to our Science department where we have the following objectives
By the end of the four years course the learner should be able to:
- Acquire a firm foundation of relevant knowledge skills and atitudes for the education and for training in related scientific field.
- Develop capacity for critical and analytical thinking in solving problems in any situation.
- Contribute to the technological and industrial development of the nation.
- Apply the knowledge acquired to promote environment and health practices.
- Make accurate measurements, observation and draw logical conclusions from experiments.
To boot the learner should be able to relate and apply relevant biological, physical and chemical knowledge and understanding to social and economic